Order Festival Tickets
2020 Advanced Festival Ticket begin Tuesday, May 26, 2020 on our website and at our office.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS PAGE BEFORE YOUR ORDER TICKETS. ORDER FORM WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON MAY 26, 2020.
2020 Advanced Ticket sales begins on Tuesday, May 26th and end 9:00pm Thursday, July 9th. After that time, tickets can be purchase at the Gate Ticket Tent starting on Friday, July 17th 9am.
We will hold all ticket orders submitted after June 30th for pick up at the Gate. Do not select the $3 fee for mailing your ticket order to you after June 30th! If you do, we will consider it a Festival donation!
Sorry – No refunds or exchanges on any tickets, parking passes or camping tags.
You can order online at any time May 26, 2020 through July 9,2020, with your Visa or Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit or debit card. Please scroll down for instructions. Walk in sales in our office Monday – Thursday 12-6pm through July 9th.
SEE OUR MEMBERSHIP PAGE FOR DETAILS ON TICKET DISCOUNTS!! PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR WEBSITE MEMBERSHIP FORM PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR WEBSITE TICKET ORDER FORM. Do not choose the Membership discount if you are not a Member. Your order will not be processed until you submit the correct amount. Your 2020 Membership is current if you paid at 2019 Festival or after. Lifetime Members are not eligible for discounts unless they have a renewed and current Membership. Click here to go to our Membership Page to purchase a Membership. MEMBERSHIP PAGE .
Weekend and single-day advance tickets can be ordered by mail, phone, online, or in person at the Hiawatha Office. Hiawatha will sell advance tickets and camping registrations starting, May 26, 2020 through 9pm July 9th, 2020.
2020 ticket price list
(includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Adults (18 and older): $75 May 26th – July 9th
- Seniors (62 and older): $65
- Teens (13 to 17): $65 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets. If you only order a Teen Ticket, your order will NOT be processed until we seek clarification on who ordered the ticket.
- Children (6 to 12): $5
Weekend Gate Price
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $90 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets.
- Children: $5
- Friday Night Dance Only :
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $30 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets. If you only order a Teen Ticket, your order will NOT be processed until we seek clarification on who ordered the ticket.
- Children: $5
- Saturday or Sunday Only (Advance and Gate)
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $55
- Children $5
Parking Pass and Camping Tags
- Parking Pass: $100 (must buy at least one weekend camping pass and one camping tag to park) Hiawatha highly encourages you to park for FREE across the street from Festival grounds in the NMU Jacobetti Center parking lot with additional overflow parking available at the NMU Service Center just down from the Jacobetti Center on Sugarloaf Ave. Free shuttles back and forth from the parking lot to the Festival grounds run continually. Day parking on Festival grounds is for Membership patrons above $150 and for anyone who has an official handicap license plate or handicap hang tag.
- Camping, per tag: $25 for tents, screen rooms, tarps hung over sites; Campers up to 24 feet ( shorter campers, pop ups, Rpods, etc) will be $30 per tag; Camper Trailers, RV’s, 5th wheels over 24 feet $40 per tag
- Camping tags can only purchased with weekend ticket; Camping tag is for one of 5 AREAS to camp in – not a specific campsite! The number on your camping tag is for internal office use only!; one tag required for each camping unit including screen tents and tarps hung up over sites; tags covers Fri., Sat., Sun. nights.
Order Festival tickets here: Advance Ticket Sales ended July 9, 2020 at 9:00pm. Tickets can be purchased at the Gate Ticket Tent starting at 9:00am on Friday, July 17th.