Order Festival Tickets
NEWS FLASH!!! A few $65 Adult Festival Weekend Tickets are still available at Jim’s Music on 3rd Street in Marquette! Get yours today! Senior and teen and child tickets available too!
Advanced Ticket sales ended 9:00pm Thursday, July 13th. Tickets can now be purchase at the Gate Ticket Tent starting on Friday, July 21st at 9am.
**AS OF JULY 4TH, WE HAVE SOLD OUT OF CAMPING TAGS FOR AREA B AND AREA C**
We will hold all ticket orders submitted after June 30th for pick up at the Gate. Do not select the $3 fee for mailing your ticket order to you after June 30th! If you do, we will consider it a Festival donation!
Sorry – No refunds or exchanges on any tickets, parking passes or camping tags.
You can order online at any time May 30, 2017 through July 13, 2017, with your Visa or Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit or debit card. Please scroll down for instructions. Walk in sales in our office Monday – Thursday 12-6pm through July 13th.
No orders mailed out after June 30th -All orders received after June 30th will be held at the Gate. If you order online after June 30th , please leave Mailing Choice in the “default” position of NO, and do not add the mailing fee to your order.
SEE OUR MEMBERSHIP PAGE FOR DETAILS ON TICKET DISCOUNTS!! PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR WEBSITE MEMBERSHIP FORM PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR WEBSITE TICKET ORDER FORM. Do not choose the Membership discount if you are not a Member. Your order will not be processed until you submit the correct amount. Your Membership is current if you paid at 2016 Festival or after. Lifetime Members are not eligible for discounts unless they have a renewed and current Membership. Click here to go to our Membership Page to purchase a Membership. MEMBERSHIP PAGE .
Weekend and single-day advance tickets can be ordered by mail, phone, online, or in person at the Hiawatha Office. Hiawatha will sell advance tickets and camping registrations starting, May 30, 2017 through 8pm July 13th, 2017.
2017 ticket price list
(includes Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Adults (18 and older): $65 May 30th – June 12th Early Bird Prices!!
- Adults (18 and older): $70 June 13th – July 13th
- Seniors (62 and older): $55
- Teens (13 to 17): $55 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets. If you only order a Teen Ticket, your order will NOT be processed until we seek clarification on who ordered the ticket.
- Children (6 to 12): $5
Weekend Gate Price
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $80 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets. If you only order a Teen Ticket, your order will NOT be processed until we seek clarification on who ordered the ticket.
- Children: $5
- Friday Night Dance Only :
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $25 NOTE: Adult must make purchase of teen tickets. If you only order a Teen Ticket, your order will NOT be processed until we seek clarification on who ordered the ticket.
- Children: $5
- Saturday or Sunday Only (Advance and Gate)
- Adults, Seniors, Teens: $50
- Children $5
Parking Pass and Camping Tags
- Parking Pass: $75 (must buy at least one weekend camping pass and one camping tag to park) Hiawatha highly encourages you to park for FREE across the street from Festival grounds in the NMU Jacobetti Center parking lot with additional overflow parking available at the NMU Service Center just down from the Jacobetti Center on Sugarloaf Ave. Free shuttles back and forth from the parking lot to the Festival grounds run continually. Day parking on Festival grounds is for Membership patrons above $150 and for anyone who has an official handicap license plate or handicap hang tag.
- Camping, per tag: $25 Camping tags can only purchased with weekend ticket; Camping tag is for one of 5 AREAS to camp in – not a specific campsite! The number on your camping tag is for internal office use only!; one tag required for each camping unit including screen tents and tarps hung up over sites; tags covers Fri., Sat., Sun. nights.