Our office is located at 1015 N. Third St in the Village Shopping Center in Marquette, Michigan. Regular office hours: noon to 6 p.m., Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We check our email and voicemail throughout the week.
The Hiawatha Music Festival takes place at the Marquette Tourist Park.
Directions to the Hiawatha Music Festival, Marquette Tourist Park
On your GPS unit:
Some programs don’t include the Marquette Tourist Park as a named destination, but you can find it by entering 2145 Sugar Loaf Ave.; or Powder Mill Road in Marquette or the intersection of Sugar Loaf Ave. and Hwy. 550, all in Marquette.
2015 changes- please note that camping vehicles now enter the Festival grounds on Enterprise Drive. This is the old ‘exit only’ route and is now the new entrance and exit for camping vehicles. All day parking and walk-in/foot traffic and shuttles can still enter Festival grounds the same way as always. Everyone still needs to go to the Gate Ticket Tent in the Jacobetti Center to retrieve their wristbands.
From the South:
- M-28/41 to downtown Marquette. Follow it until the street ends at Fair Ave. (about 1 mile)
- Turn left on Fair Ave., go 3 blocks to Presque Isle Ave.
- Turn right on Presque Isle Ave.
- Continue north on Presque Isle about 1/2 mile to the stoplight at Wright St.
- Turn left on Wright St. Continue west (about 1/2 mile) to the stoplight at Sugar Loaf Ave. You’ll see a power plant on the corner.
- Turn right onto Sugar Loaf Ave. Continue north (about 1/4 mile to the Festival at Marquette Tourist Park
- Follow signs for entry to the Festival Ticket Ten, day parking, and entrance route.
From the West:
- M-28/41 east toward Marquette
- Before entering the city of Marquette, turn left at the stoplight at the Target/WalMart intersection. Continue north and east on Wright St (about 3 1/4 miles) to the stoplight at Sugar Loaf Ave.
- Turn left on Sugar Loaf Ave. (Landmark will be a power plant on the corner) Continue north (about 1/4 mile to the Festival at Marquette Tourist Park
- Follow signs for entry to the Festival Ticket Tent, day parking, and entrance route.
From KI Sawyer Airport
- Follow directions from the Terminal area to Hwy. M-553.
- Turn right onto M-553.
- Follow M-553 into Marquette, where it becomes South McClellan Ave.
- Cross US Hwy. 41.
- Turn right onto West Washington St. (also called Business M-28/Business US-41).
- Follow Washington to Lincoln Avenue. There’s a traffic light there and a Staybridge Hotel on the right.
- Turn left on Lincoln.
- Follow Lincoln to Wright Street, where it will deadend.
- Turn right onto Wright St.
- Follow Wright to the next traffic light, which is Sugar Loaf Ave. There will be a power plant on your left, and a store called The Wright Place on the corner.
- Turn left onto Sugar Loaf and watch for signs for entry to the Festival Ticket Tent, day parking, and entrance route.