Affiliations and Friends
Hiawatha Music Co-op continues to collaborate with other organizations that support the traditional music genres and traditional arts.
To create a collaborative roundtable of events that work together to establish safety, sustainability, cooperation and commitment for the better of our attendees and events.
To guide and assist each other in the practices we have been following in our region that have made us such a strong Community. To help us each to establish communications, cooperation and support in working together rather than competing against each other. To provide the safest environments to the family’s and people that attend our events by working together to do so.
We look forward to collaborating with our fellow Festival crews and learning many new things about how to make our Festival the best, the safest and the most fun!
- Wheatland Music Organization http://www.wheatlandmusic.org
- Michigan Traditional Arts Program http://museum.msu.edu/s-program/mtap/
- Marquette Area Blues Society http://marquetteareabluessociety.org
- Yooper Bluegrass Society https://www.facebook.com/events/465985513573664/
- Second Sunday Folk Dance http://secondsundayfolkdance.com
- NMU Hiawatha Music Co-op Student Organization
- Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center http://www.nmu.edu/beaumierheritagecenter/home-page
- Blissfest Music Organization https://blissfest.org
- NMU Public Radio 90 http://wnmufm.org/#stream/0
- City of Marquette http://www.mqtcty.org
- Great Lakes Center for Youth Development https://www.glcyd.org
- Peter White Public Library http://www.pwpl.info
- Ore Dock Brewing Company http://ore-dock.com
- Blackrocks Brewery http://www.blackrocksbrewery.com
- Dance Zone http://www.dancezonemqt.org
- Fred’s Rubber Stamp
- Travel Marquette http://www.travelmarquettemichigan.com
- Ray and Peg Hirvonen Charitable Foundation
- Jim’s Music http://www.jimsmusiconline.com/t-contact.aspx
- John and Pauline Kiltinen
- Radio Results Network http://radioresultsnetwork.com